Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The Nun-Truck and Christmas in Tahiti

I was driving to work this morning and the strangest thing happened to me. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a nun. No, not the human kind! There was this truck that had a white board on the top of the cab and then black all around it... It was a nun on four wheels! Craziness!

So today I popped "Winterfall" into my CD player at work. There was much anxiety there and it helped SO much. YES, it's Christmas, but it's the middle of September, so I'm OK. That's when I start listening to it. But it's all instrumental and it's been a part of my life for years. BEAUTIFUL and soothing. Thanks again for that CD, Serry! I LOVE IT! She made one for each of us so we can ALL enjoy it!

Mom and I are moving to Tahiti. If you're young and have too much education you can't get a job (promotion, whatever) and if you're old with no education you can't get a job. You have to be old with education. And then who knows? Tahiti is better. It's warmer there.

No comments: