Friday, September 17, 2004

OK, so I just watched the movie "13 Going on 30." Very cute. And Matt (the adult one) is just so... yeah. OK, so I go for that boy-next-door/steal-your-heart kind of guy. So where's mine??

I'm working at the Deaf Expo tomorrow.
http://www.deafnation.com/t/dnexpo.asp?articleid=75&zoneid=4
9-6 in Seattle. I'm supposed to be there at 8:30 to set up. Guess who gets to leave by 7 am? It'll be good because I get all that comp time (=time and a half for use instead of vacation, etc.) plus mileage and reimbursement for all three meals. That's good. Plus I know people from Sprint and Krown there, maybe some other folks... I know Matthew the magician from my internship. There's going to be a presentation on Laurent, SD, there, too. www.laurentsd.com Could be interesting.

Last night was sign choir. We're doing "He Reigns" by the Newsboys. It's going to be great. We've been working hard on the chorus the past two weeks. It's different every time they sing it, but hopefully next week we'll just be so darn purty. ;) OK, I'm off to do a few things and then an EARLY bedtime.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I checked out the laurentsd site...very interesting. Not too far away either. Oh, and I'm likin' the new colors. ;)