Monday, September 20, 2004

Think

Anyone know how to find the filter in our furnace?? Yeah... it's blowing out cold air--not hot. My mom explained it to me, but there's just no filter in there that I can see. Have to wait another week for them to get home. The middle of September and we need the heater on. Wow.

It looks like I'm getting a promotion at work--not the one I wanted, but better than nothing. I won't be a receptionist any more :).

I smell like burned popcorn. nasty. I hate that smell. I smoked up the kitchen tonight... UGH.

Do you ever have a lot of introspective, serious, deep-down thoughts in your brain that you just can't really sort out?? That's how I feel right now. Like I've got all these things to say, but am lacking the capacity to say them. It's frustrating because I feel like I don't have/take the time to think these thoughts through... and I'd really like to. I'd like to be able to take a day out of my life and think. Simply think. To think completely through the random mini-thoughts cluttering my brain and then either dispose of those thoughts or file them away for later use. It's like this sermon idea i've had for years... it keeps popping up, but I'm not really sure how to preach it or what it really means for MY life, let alone THEIRS. I mean, I SEE it, but... what's the BIG so what? It's really big. And shopping lists! And To Do lists! I think those thoughts, write them down on my mental lists, and then forget about them--only to be remembered as I pull into my driveway! A day to just think. More than Winnie-the-Pooh, too.

Think. Think. Think.

No comments: