Monday, November 08, 2004

Well, it's Monday night. For the first time in 4 weeks I went and worked out. Well, not a LOT of working out, but I did 15 minutes on the treadmill. That was a lot after having this nasty bug for a month and not moving for that long. When I got home I felt really shaky... glad I didn't do more (I will up it a little throughout the week). However, later in the night I had energy to clean a little!

Keep my folks in prayer. Bad financial stuff. This weekend is a show in Ocean Shores--if anyone is around the area, swing by. It's at the Ocean Shores Community Club. They'll be selling stuff for HeartFelt Treasures by Eileen. They've got all their dogs and stuff, but have also done a TON of ornaments. I'm PRAYING the ornaments sell!

Wow, it's 9:30. I'm really tired. I'm going to go to bed, read a little from my Bible, a little from the novel I'm reading and then SLEEP. Speaking of sleep, I saw a pad for your bed that's like an electric blanket! I'm SO going to buy it! LOL I FREEZE at night!

Life is interesting these days. Jesus is coming... we've been talking about that a lot at church. I still have that combination of "YES! Come NOW!" and "But... I haven't..." running through my head. Don't worry. "YES! Come NOW!" wins. :)

No comments: