I got this off some random guy's website. Here goes nothing...
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Started a church.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn't have any (I don't think) and didn't make any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No... Not that I can think of.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Countries? U.S. :) Lots of it... from Minnesota to Washington and all states in between.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
A date? :)
7. What date(s) from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory?
December 26 - Tsunami
October 29 - Meeting SCC
April 4 - DEAF was started
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a job... planting a church...
9. What was your biggest failure?
Gaining back 13/14 of the pounds I lost? (Don't worry, 4 of those are already gone. :))
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Got really sick in October and November.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Ummm... My gym membership? And backstage passes to Steven!!
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Loans, loans, loans, and food. :)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Ministry and Friends...
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
All Things New
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
- Just different
ii. thinner or fatter?
- EXACTLY the same
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Praying, Laughing, Reading
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With the fam.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Nope... Just more with Jesus.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
American Idol. Gilmore Girls
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hate? How rude.
26. What was the best book you read?
Bible. I read a TON. Roots and Queen. And all the others. :)
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
A video camera!
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Phantom of the Opera!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
26 - Out with the fam.
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Why look into the past? I'm going to make this year the best one yet.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
34. What kept you sane?
Jesus and friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Elections. Who IS our governor, really???
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
My small group - hurrah!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
Don't give up.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"He makes all things new."