MRI didn't happen - long story. it's now scheduled for tomorrow at noon in puyallup. He's regained most ofthe vision in his left eye. hasn't had a seizure in a few days.
* MRI tells what caused the seizures
* he doesn't have any more seizures
* he regains full vision
* he moves back to rehab BY TUESDAY
* he makes a quick recovery and is out of rehab and back home BY August 15-18th.
* he learns from this whole thing and starts REALLY taking care of himself and losing weight and getting healthy.
thanks all. if you read this and want to help him get fro mthe gurney to the MRI tomorrow at noon in Puyallup, CALL ME. :)