Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Blackberry is stupid

Yup. OK, it's not all it's fault. We get little to no reception in my room. Because of that, Jenni, I haven't even listened to your voice mails - I know they're there, but I just get tired of fighting reception. So... that part of it is obviously the concrete's fault. But the fact that it only works part of the time? Definitely the blackberry's fault. So... I finally came down to the business center to check my email and see how things are going. :)

It's lovely here, perfectly lovely. I've read 2 full books so far - Puppet and One Day in the Life of a Born Again Loser - and am halfway through The Polysyllabic Spree, In Their Own Voices: Transracial Adoptees Tell Their Stories, and Anna Karenina. The latter two I started before this trip. I adore books.
Literature itself is a vaction to me. :)

Hey - if you're a THS grad and were in the band... it looks liek there's a competition there on the 14th. BJ and I are trying to gather some peeps to go to it - kind of like living in the old days I guess... but we're WAY smarter now. Anyone remember their parts to Prince Igor or Hungarian Rhapsody?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful rest. :)

Anonymous said...

While I didn't got to THS, I do remember Hungarian Rhapsody. Not that I could pull out my flute and play it for you, but I remember it!