Wednesday, January 17, 2007

halfway through folks...

I, like Jenni, suck at this blog thing.

Hopefully I'll get better at it, I'm just feeling like I don't have much to say. Here's the basics.

2007 is good so far. Started line dancing, picked up my guitar, will be using it for worship soon. it's all good stuff. on the other hand, my little kitty is sick. She's 16, so an old one, but she's my sweetheart, my little girl - I've had her since I was 12. I don't know what all is wrong (we've done a bunch of tests, but... a lot is inconclusive, other than "she's old"), but she's dropped from 8 lbs to 4.5 lbs. tonight, though, she's bright and chipper as ever - it's hard to think that she's sick. pray for her if you think about it... she's one of my best friends.

Idol started last night. It was funny :) Tonight is SEATTLE!

OK - time to go - NIGHT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't suck at it... you're just too busy right now!
Praying for you Em.

Emily said...

THANK YOU, MATT.

I appreciate your encouragement!! :)