Monday, June 04, 2007

My favorite things

I saw someone else do this recently, and thought I'd share, too. :) These are a few of my favorite things in the world.


My favorite drawing of my favorite Person:

My favorite state - ever:

TREES - I think that says enough:

My favorite place in the world - Ocean Shores:

My favorite memory (one of them at least) - clam digging:



My favorite holiday season (this is in Leavenworth in Eastern WA):

My three favorite restaurants:



My favorite beverage:


One of my (new) favorite pictures:



My favorite book:



My favorite flowers:


My favorite sign (and a bit of trivia - John Stamos was the winning bidder in an Internet auction (Ebay) of the huge galvanized steel sign that greeted park visitors from 1989 to 1999. He paid $30,700 for the portion of the marquee that contains the nearly 14-feet high "Disneyland'' letters.):


Aaaaannnnddd... the favorites before and after (I've seen all three!):


My favorite musician (besides my sister of course, smile):



Probably enough for ya. ;) Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

:D That was very fun. That picture of the ladybug adn the flower is amazing adn beautiful and breathtaking. Yes, all three. I think I will soon copy this idea in my own blog.