Sunday, January 06, 2008

Hello

I have a sore throat. It's been plaguing me for a few days, but today it feels the worst. Pretend with me that it's not there.

My cat has some kitty dandruff. Poor boy. Next time I go to the store, I need to check with the sales people - perhaps change their food. I sort of just picked one of the three kinds in the brand I've always bought once they became adults. I'm hoping that a simple change in food will stop his skin from drying out.

I'm frustrated because I feel like every time I try to get close to God, I get... left.

I've cross stitched a LOT over the past week or two - and it's fabulous. I forgot how much I missed doing that. I've watched a lot of Friends while doing it. Today, I watched a 3 1/2 hour movie, Giant, with Elizabeth Taylor, Rock Hudson, and James Dean. Very good.

I left my book at work on Friday and didn't get it this weekend, so I haven't read in it for awhile.

I bought some new clothes on Thursday, and I LOVE them.

I'm going to see a hockey game (my first ever) on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll pretend with you, Em.
Honey tea with lemon always works for me. That or Halls.

Praying that you will be able to take those steps in your walk that you desire.


*Hey Stuff!*