Monday, August 11, 2008

Whew!

Life is so darn full these days! This entire week is completely full of meetings at work... including going to Oregon again tomorrow (YES, Kristy, I think of you... we just don't have a lot of time to spare!). I'm taking an interpreting workshop... it's kinda scary. I've gotta take the NIC sometime and I'm nervous--I don't really do community interpreting, so I don't have the kind of practice that many of the interpreters around me do... I'm terrified of failing. (besides the fact that if I fail, work won't reimburse me for the $350 it took to take the stinking test... that I'm taking BECAUSE of work. kinda backwards.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No worries I knew you'd be busy :) It'll happen some time soon :)

Anonymous said...

I totally understand about the busy life!
I'll be praying for you as you prepare and take your test.