Saturday, October 12, 2013

Giving

One of the best parts about taking a leap of faith is that often it requires a team of people.  People supporting
you, praying for you... and sometimes giving.

I've been asked by several people, "Can I help you financially?"  Every time someone says those words I'm surprised... and HONORED.  This isn't a "Please give to me!" post.  This is a post that explains how to give if you want to.  I'll have two options to do so.

OPTION ONE

Make a donation directly to my PayPal account.  It's simple and easy.  It is a donation directly to me, so you won't receive any tax benefits for this.  I will transfer this money into my moving account and use it for moving expenses.

  • To make a PayPal donation go to this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online  (Or go to www.paypal.com, hover over "Transfer," then click "Send Someone Money")
  • Type in your email, my email (emilyshill at gmail dot com), and the amount you'd like to give.
  • PayPal will walk you through the rest.  It's FREE to give if you have a PayPal account or enter your bank account.  There's a small fee for use of a credit or debit card.

OPTION TWO
Make a donation to Sought Church in order to receive tax credit.  We are still working on the logistics for tax exempt status, so all donations will go through the District.
 
  • Go to:  https://agncn.webconnex.com/eGive
  • Scroll down to "Other" and type the amount in the corresponding box and pick the appropriate drop down option
  • In the Memo box type: "Sought Church Moving"
  • Complete all the Donor and Billing Information, then click "Submit"
  • When you receive confirmation of your donation, email that confirmation to jakem at soughtchurch dot com (This has to be completed because the donation is combined with other donations to the church and the Network is unable to separate donations)
 
THANK YOU.
Seriously.
There are a lot of expenses associated with this move, but I'm doing my best to follow where God is leading.  I've been so blessed by people wanting to pray for me and encourage me, and I'm shocked when people say they want to give.  It's incredible...  You are all incredible.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

So update us on your timeline. what does almost there mean???????

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.