Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Difficulty of Blogging

One of my goals this year was to blog at least once a week. I wanted to WRITE because I want to WRITE (amazing how that works, eh?) and I did an amazing job at it... for about 2 months. Then things slowly petered out.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who has set a goal and watched it crash and burn. In honor of all of our flaming goals, I'm going to say that my goal REALLY was to blog 52 times this year, minimum. That counts, right?!

In honor of that, and because sometimes I have great lessons from life to share, and others I just... don't... I am going to create a great list of "things to blog about if you don't know what to blog about."

To be fair... I'm stealing some of these from the internet.  There were a ton more here that I didn't steal!

  • My Favorite Things - favorite treats and places in DTLV.
  • Short Story
  • A recent speech
  • Link to a TED talk, then share a takeaway
  • Interviews
  • List of 100 things to do when you're bored
  • Bucket List
  • Things you'll never do again
  • Instead of just listing gifts, pick 3 gifts and talk about them. "Eucharisteo always precedes the miracle!"
  • Other questions to ask instead of "How are you?"
  • Review a book or movie
  • Pet Peeves
  • Talk about learning styles or personality styles and how they interact with others
  • Share a friend's blog
  • Join a link party and blog about that topic (if there is one)
There we go! I now have an official list of things that sound fun to me. What else do YOU write about?


No comments: