Saturday, January 29, 2005

Hi

Hello all... Just a little post to say I'm here. Not around computers much anymore since Dad was diagnosed. It's been an interesting few weeks. Good in that I'm getting more time with my family and I feel like I'm getting closer to them. Bad in that it's been so much waiting and worrying and wondering... test results are slow in coming.

I miss my cyber friends... I went to both John and Slicer's blogs today and saw that they've posted so much since I disappeared from the boards. it was good to see--I'm glad they're posting. Guys, if you read this--know that you both bless us all so much... you offer the perspective of friends, fathers, prayer warriors and precious God-followers. Thanks.

3 comments:

September said...

Hey Emily... Haven't talked to you in a very long time, and I don't know what is going on with your dad (having just seen your post here), but I want you to know that I'm praying. Love ya. :-)

fatchans said...

Hi Emily

yes, of course I come here to read what's going on. After all, that's what moderators do, right? I'll be praying for you.

John C.

Emily said...

Thanks to all of you!!! Even crazy moderators!

Kate - I'll be back soon... Just had to spend more time with family right now. Thanks for all your thoughts, ecards, etc. I really appreciate it!