Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ok, I can't rmember the address to do mobile blogging so I'm emailing
myself from my blackberry and ill post this when I get home.

I've been thinking abt my post below and the not belonging feeling...
And about me and u all who can feel the same. And I realized something
abt myself... When given the opportunity, I jump into doing social
events-even with new friends. Right now its 8:11 pm and I'm on my way to
portland with ppl I've met 2 or 3 times. This is crazy! I just seem to
grab friendships and join in. That's kind of what happened with my
Living Water friends, though I haven't seen them for awhile. I just
jumped in.

Ok so... Me feeling like I'm on the outside is just that-a feeling.
Truth is different than that feeling.

Ok we're almost there! Exit 2! Adios!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm darn curious what you were doing in Portland and why you didn't call?!?! Not that it's any of my business . . .

Emily said...

I was there having dinner with friends for an hour and a half. Then we drove back.

Jenni said...

Hmmm, just a feeling....inteersting. Totally true but nothing I would ever have thought of. Very good perspective you have going onthere. And yes, yoiu have been Ms. Social Queen the last few weeks; I've loving it.