Saturday, December 03, 2005

Lists :)

She's makin' a list, checkin' it twice... :)

hehe OK, so not THAT kind of a list. ;) I'm actually thinking of starting a list for myself of all the things I NEED for my home (vacuum, toilet paper, cleaning supplies) and all the things I WANT for my home (red couch, lamps, frames/pictures). I think I'm going to www.target.com to make myself a list.

Went to a baby shower today. It was actually really fun. I played a shower game that I actually liked--and I'm going to remember for the next shower that I'm in charge of. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :) It was fun. All the baby stuff was really, really cute. I'm still VERY glad i don't have kids right now (even if I WAS married), but it's fun to think that someday we'll be getting this kind of stuff.

OK, I'm off to make my list. Night!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm super-super happy for you Emily. Did I mention that moving is expensive? Very expensive. But fun because it's stuff you WILL use! Just wish I could be there to lend my brawn.

Jenni said...

btw, I was looking at your Life List, and I saw Go To One Musical A Year...and this one's almost over! Can you squeeze it in anywhere? Oh, and how's Gentry doing?

Emily said...

Musical... YES - I already got one this year. Big River. it's the Deaf one about Huck Finn. ;)

Moving - yeah, it's expensive when you're BUYING stuff, too. ;)