Thursday, April 06, 2006

Jesus

Hey everyone. :) First of all... the earthquake drill went off without a hitch. Well, with one hitch, but that's a personal issue with one of the people involved and... let's just say he needs Jesus. And I need MORE of Jesus when dealing with him.

I realized that I haven't had a JESUS post lately. You know... those crazy theological ones where I share what God is doing or teaching or... yeah. I'm afraid this one may not be the best one ever, but... that's OK. :)

Honestly, I'm not sure what God is doing in my life. I live a life of change, that I know... I'm constantly adding or removing something it feels... I haven't NOT had change in my life in... forever. I don't know why... Anna said it's the missionary in me. That missionaries and evangelists and people like that go after change and can't just sit in the same place. It's possible. One thing that amazes me in the midst of this, though, is that while MY change allows God to daily show me something NEW, He also is able to prove that he indeed "is the same yesterday, today, and forever." Without that constant in my life, I'm not sure where I would be. I'd be lost... a little girl looking for home. WITH Him... it's an adventure. Ups AND downs, but an adventure nonetheless. Who would like to join me?

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Change is sometimes the only constant in life...but you have had a LOT of that recently. I think God doesn't want you to be bored (or something). ;)