Apparently, Matt tagged me and I've got to tell you all 6 things you don't know about me. (This is going to be tough because I've got so many random readers.) Here goes.
1) I love to read. If I could read all day every day I would do so. I think the decline of our nation's ability to write and speak is directly related to the amount the average citizen reads. If we read more, we'd be smarter. Plain and simple. My kids will read if it kills them.
2) I'm going to adopt more children than I thought I would ever have when I was 20 years old. God is funny that way.
3) I'm addicted to sunshine, even though my father had melanoma last year. I'm supposed to not go out in it so much and to be really careful... but when I've been in the sun for a few minutes and my insides are all warm... I just FEEL healthy.
4) I like to be strong. I wish I was strong again. I feel like a weakling. But I hefted a thousand pounds of bricks yesterday so I'm probably stronger than I feel. ;)
5) I just watched an episode of Gilmore Girls where Lorelai was feeling grumpy and sad at everyone who was in love around her. I just wanted to tell her that I understand. And that Luke is cute. ;)
6) I have very, very dirty windows. I want them clean, but I'm afraid I may fall out of them - some are on the 2nd/3rd floor. :)
OK, your turn. I tag Jenni, Kate, Barbara, John H, and Kristy. I think everyone else has already been tagged. Well, Kathy, too, just in case. ;)