Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Misery... ugh

Just wanted to give a quick update. San Fran was PERFECT. It was time to come home when I did, but I was still sad to leave.

My mom got bitten three times on her back by a spider. it's very serious, and she had to have surgery on all three of them. She's still in a lot of pain, and the wounds have to be repacked twice a day = at least 4 percocet or vicoden a day. Please pray for a quicker recovery for her - she's been out of work for 2 weeks now.

I got some nastiness that resembles strep throat and the flu combined. It's horrible and I've been miserable. It's not strep, just some viral thing that I have to get over. I'm SLOWLY healing, but it just doesn't feel fast enough. I started feeling sick on Friday, but thought it was just a cold (and PRAYING that no one I was with Friday night gets this). Friday on the way home (we went to a Mariner's game), I started shaking because I was so cold. by the time I got home, my hands were blue. It's all gone downhill from there. Here's hoping that tomorrow I'll be feeling a little better.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Misery, yes... take care... and I'm sorry about your mother!