Saturday, November 03, 2007

Steven Curtis Chapman - Live in This Moment Tour

November 1, Jann and I went to the Steven Curtis Chapman, Live in This Moment tour just south of Portland, Oregon. It was excellent, of course. :)

Below are some pics, and I even got them posted in chronological order! Bethany Dillon and Sanctus Real opened for Steven - both were great; I'm thinking of getting some of Bethany's music, too. I liked her voice, music, and words.

Steven was touring with his sons, Caleb and Will Franklin, so you get pictures of them, too. Can you imagine the craziness that happens on the Chapman bus?

Our concert raised over $3000 for Shaohannah's Hope. We got to help one family bring home a child!

PLUS, I got to go on stage - check out the pics! If this concert is coming anywhere near you, GO - it's fantastic!

No comments: