Friday, March 28, 2008

PackRat

Yes, I'm a PackRaddict. If you don't know what PackRat is, just let John and I and some of the others who play randomly invite you to gain more credits. ;)

So, I thought I'd post something a little more interesting for you than a list. ;)

I'm going to be leading a small group soon. I love my small group right now - it's been a fantastic opportunity to meet people and grow in Philippians. :) It's just time to start my OWN group. Now I just have to pick a book to go through... I had thought something from the Old Testament would be interesting... or maybe Hebrews? That would be cool... Just waiting to see.

Just did site reviews in Vancouver. That was interesting.

Oh, it's been snowing. In Western Washington. In Spring. HOW RANDOM.

OK, I guess I don't have a lot to write about. ta ta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm fighting the current! Facebook hasn't gotten me yet.

I just miss the fun of seeing y'all online, so I may end up yielding.