Friday, March 28, 2008

UPDATE!

Bold and dark red is completed... it's just easier


Find Iverson's Grocery (my great-grandparents')
Have a $1000 TOHE party
Read my Bible every day, 1/1/08-6/20/08
-----Matthew, Romans, Titus, Philippians, working on Isaiah...
Plant flowers
Paint my long flowerbox
Go on a date
Get a massage
Memorize one book of the Bible
-----Philippians 1:1-14 done so far! :):)
Go to a drive in
Write a poem
Try 4 new restaurants
-----Panda Express
Pay off my credit card
Read Anna Karenina
Make truffles
Lie in the grass
Introduce my kitties to Gus (my dog)
-----Cosmo scared Gussy!
Learn the dance to Thriller
-----1/2 way there ;)
Buy 2 bouquets
-----Bought 1 already!
Watch a sunrise
Surprise someone
-----Happy Birthday, Serry!

Send a card to someone
Compliment a stranger
Learn basic phrases in: Italian, Arabic, Chinese
Visit the Monarch Sculpture Park
Frame my beach sunset pictures
Send my (already cut) hair to Locks of Love
Send a secret to PostSecret
Read a children's book
Plan a GREAT 30th birthday party
-----It's looking good so far! :)
Create a scrapbook of The 30 List

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I think the dark red is an improvement. You're making good progress on this list. Did I tell you that all my tomato sprouts ended up coming up? Took 'em a while, but they're all there. :D