Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am SO blessed

Here's the story. :)

I listen to KMPS. I love KMPS. It's the best country station in Seattle, in my opinion. Anyway, last week they were doing a contest where people had to be the 25th caller and win George Strait's new CD "Troubador." Guess what? I was caller #25! :) Just got my CD the other day!

In addition, I got entered into a contest with 19 other people... for a trip to the Academy of Country Music awards in Las Vegas. On Monday... Stubbs, from KMPS called me. I won. I WON. I FREAKING WON. This link is the trip. We get tickets down there, hotel room, tickets to the awards show, plus all the parties and such. I can't believe it.

I am SO blessed.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

All I have to say is that I'm really excited about you going to Vegas. It'll be VERY fun. I did notice, though, that at the bottom of the prize list (in the small print) it says that airfare is not included but that airfare "packages" are available. What are the packages?

Francisco said...

YAY!!!!!!! I wish I could come too

Kristy said...

Francisco ??!! That was supposed to say Kristy -.-