Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So I have a bunch of pictures I could post, but won't do that yet. I'd like to see Serry's first - we both took probably 230-300 each of the camping trip - I love digital cameras.

today was our first chilly day in... well, in a long time. Wait - it wasn't chilly. It was probably something like 70. But compared to the past while... it's cool. and right now it's 58--cooler than *I* have seen it at almost 9:00 in a long time.

I'm reading Anna Karenina... still. ;) It's really good, just really slow. I'm in the second half now--I'm just happy that Levin stopped farming. Farming got boring. I hope that he doesn't farm any more. You should read it... just make sure you give it time and keep going... the names get confusing and VERY Russian at first, but I think it's worth it. The sad thing is, I know what happens... but because of that--I need to finish the book.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

hey, where'd you go??