1. I had to feed llamas at my dad's house today. No one was around, so after I gave them grain and hay (they love me forever), I wandered out into one of the fields. It was warm and toasty... the sun was golden on the dry grasses. The ground crunched as I walked, and crickets leaped out of my way while calling their songs to each other. It was VERY good.
2. I still only have a couple unread emails at work (and they're unread for a reason). I used to have about 100 on a daily basis.
3. Once I go to bed I get to sleep in a little bit longer because I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and it's not worth going to work before it.
4. I had a dream last night that I got engaged to Chandler Bing, but wasn't ME... I'd lost my... well, my SPUNK if you will. It was a really good reminder to me to be ME in a relationship.
5. I get to get off the computer and go read about Jesus. That's got to count for a few, eh?