Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Insanity in October

Sort of posting to get back into the posting game here. ;)

I have an idea... do you think I'm crazy? I totally miss blogging... with Serry being so sick over the past year and taking over her blog, it's been really hard for me to get back into MY blog. I think of interesting things to say during the day, but when I get home? Nothing.

So here's my idea. What if, for the month of October, I took at least one picture each day and then blogged about it? I realize that I run a serious risk of having 20 pictures of my cats (sigh), but I think it could be fun. Of course, a few days I won't be home, but I can definitely have my camera with me those days... I just feel like I let time slip by sometimes and don't stop to look at things (like these FANTASTICALLY gorgeous trees outside!!) that I really want to.

So that's my thought. Be prepared... I just might do it. :)

No comments: