Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today's list of things I'm thankful for...

1. Trees. My prayer driving home from the grocery store tonight? "God. You. Are. Incredible. How the heck did you make the decision to have trees turn from green to red to yellow before the leaves fall? How did you know that such a simple act in nature could bring so much pleasure to humans? Absolutely Amazing."

2. Days off. Because I'd worked all through the weekend, I was able to take today off (and perhaps tomorrow). Despite the icky dentist appointment this morning (which I didn't have to use sick leave for!), I was able to take a LONG nap AND accomplish some things around the house.

3. Friends. I heard last night that an old friend may move back to my neck of the woods... and it really made me happy. We haven't been in touch a LOT over the past several years, so I think it would be fun to rev up our friendship again. :)

No comments: