Thursday, October 15, 2009

What happened today...

1. Today I got angry at a co-worker. Instead of responding the way I had a right to, I extended the grace that God has shown me. He (God) has every reason to despise me, for all the times I've thrown Him under the bus and yet, "God demonstrates His own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." It takes a long, slow time to learn. But today helped get the message through.

2. My kitties. Cosmo is up to about 16 pounds, Lockwood is 18. Tonight I got Lucky in my lap, then hauled Cosmo up. For just a minute, I got to snuggle them both at the same time while sitting in my office chair. It was really nice. :)

3. Days off. I got yesterday off of work. It was glorious. I went in today, have my regular Friday, Saturday, Sunday off, and am taking Monday off. That's happiness. :)

No comments: