Saturday, September 25, 2010

Table for One...

OK, I don't blog about this often because I don't feel like this is something that needs to be brought up routinely. However, I felt hit by this tonight, and I haven't blogged in awhile, so... Here goes.

Every time I hear from God, or I am processing what was said at church, or just have questions that need answered, etc., I feel so confronted by the fact that I don't have someone to share it all with. Of course I share with friends, and am SO thankful for them. :) For instance, tonight I chatted with a few over salad and pizza and a going-silly dog. I love that. But when I come home... when I'm faced with me and God, and that's it... I really wish I had another human voice who know me better than anyone else to bounce things off of. It's really, really lonely without that.

No comments: