Friday, February 04, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

So this is a FB challenge, but I'm throwing it on here, too! :)


DAY 1 - A Picture of Yourself with 10 Facts

1. I didn't take a new photo for this picture (I'm a cheater, lol)
2. I would love to buy a quad-line kite - Revolutions are BEAUTIFUL
3. I'm older than I look. MUCH older. Most of you think I'm 24ish. I'm 32.
4. I have 5 siblings.
5. My family has llamas. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
6. I hate cancer. A lot.
7. My favorite place in the whole wide world is the ocean.
8. I LOVE to read. I'm reading a Dan Miller book right now - SO good!
9. Cross-stitching is SUPER fun.
10. Some of the best friends are pirates. :)




DAY 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

BJ and I have been friends since 7th grade. He's totally one of my BFFs (And I just threw the "BFF" out there because it'll bug him, GRIN).


DAY 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

GILMORE GIRLS!
Best. Show. Ever.

No comments: