Sunday, February 06, 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

OK, there are a LOT to choose from, I decided. ;) But this one? This one was stinking AWESOME. Steven Curtis Chapman in the Live in This Moment Tour... He posted an obscure video hidden on his website telling us to wear or bring something that said "We Are" (as in, "We are the children of God!," in one of his songs). It got those of us who did ON STAGE. In this pic, he's asking who I am and telling me he has a daughter with my name (Yep, I knew that, lol). Later, he came over and put his arm around me as we both sang the chorus into the mic. It was... unforgettable.

BTW - my sign is fingerspelled W-E A-R-E. He kept staring at it when I held it up (while still in the audience), trying to figure out what the heck it was. Then when he got it, he gave a huge grin! :)

No comments: