Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Fair


Heading back to the fair tomorrow. Going with Johnne (& kids), the Browns, and whoever else joins them. :)

The black Bailey Three D hat on the left is the one I bought last weekend at the fair. I love it and it looks good, if I do say so myself. :)

I'm uber-excited now - I get to wear it tomorrow! :) The day I bought it I went to the rodeo and a Blaine Larsen concert. I totally fit in. I totally loved it. :)

OK, time to go to bed in my CLEAN room and up early tomorrow to meet peeps for some worship then fair fun. Night all.

3 comments:

In Transition said...

And you did look good!

Jenni said...

CLEAN room? Be still my heart!!!!!!!

bloggeruser said...

Fair???? Oh man, this weekend is the last weekend isn't it?? Dang...I have free tickets to go visit....Just need a fair buddy! LOL Anyone going this weekend? HUGS!