Friday, April 29, 2011

Emily A to Z

Totally stole this from Mandy. Have been behind in posting AND in reading other blogs, so this is a little fun... So here's a bit about me . . . from A to Z.

A. Age: 32 until June!

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Litter box.

D. Dogs: None right now. Poor Gus Gus left us last year... and I won't get another dog until I'm either married or move somewhere with a yard. :(

E. Essential start to your day: a shower

F. Favorite color: Red

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5' 7"ish

I. Instruments you play(ed): Flute, Oboe, Bells/Xylophone, Guitar

J. Job title: Program Manager. Praying for a job title that includes some form of the word "Pastor."

K. Kids: Yeah, not yet.

L. Live: Washington!!

M. Mom’s name: Eileen

N. Nicknames: Emmy, E'my or Em'my or however Mandy spells it, aaaaaaand that's about it.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None!

P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers. Bad grammar. Bad spelling. (I'm sure you don't want me to list them ALL. :))

Q. Quote from a movie: "These mashed potatoes are SO creamy..." No, just kidding. :) I have so many... This one makes me laugh:
"I'll tell you what a paramecium is--THAT's a paramecuim! It's a one-celled critter with no brain!! Don't mess with me man, I'm a lawyer!"

S. Siblings: Dad's side: Serry and Gentry - Mom's Side: Jeff, Amy, Scott

T. Time you wake up: 5:30 sucky am

U. Underwear: De-de-definitely

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Pretty sure you should ask which ones I DO like.

W. What makes you run late: Not much. I HATE being late.

X. X-rays you’ve had: I don't remember... The latest one was my left knee.

Y. Yummy food you make: A great macaroni-hamburger-tomato soup

Z. Zoo animal favorites: All of them. We just went to a wildlife park and I had fun watching the Kodiak Bears! :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wow, I haven't thought about your blog in a while! You'll have to give me the recipe for that soup.