Saturday, May 28, 2011

Are YOU wet?

So apparently I suck at blogging, which is funny because in real life you can't shut me up. Serious. Life has been insane this year, though, which causes a bit of stress, a lot of laughter, and some pretty funny moments.

This is the first Memorial Day Saturday that I'm not at the ocean. Even when I bailed on camping with my friends (talk about freezing and rain galore), I still went and stayed with my parents. Probably the only time in the last 20 years or so that I HAVEN'T been there is when I was in MN.

I'm not there this year because of some health issues, but I also want to be at church tonight. Yes, I truly do love my church. I've enjoyed church before, but never have I just loved to BE there, hanging out with friends, meeting new people, worshiping and loving Jesus. It's good stuff.

Anyway, celebrate with me that it's Memorial Day and I'm not wet... well, my hair IS wet right now, but... the shower caused that--not the rain.

And for the record - YES, I know it's not raining at the ocean right now. But I DID see the picture of Lake de Hume. :)

No comments: